Our exciting program for the term-break from 15-17th of October!
Our Kids Save the Earth camp!
We are looking for explorers to discover the seas!
When our litter is becoming more present in the oceans than the fish
And the big and small sea creatures are crying
The small sea turtle has been displaced what can we theatre people do?
Let’s go out and listen to the sounds of the ocean and engage with the people that are in touch with our oceans.
We want to create a play that reflects the sounds of our oceans “If the oceans could speak…”
With theatre practitioners and lovers of our seas we engage in this camp for 3 days and 2 nights at Sathahip, Cholburi for 8,500 Baht per person.
The highlights of this camp are:
- Diving at Nampakarung at the Samsarn Beach
- Visiting the Royal Thai Navy Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Creating a theatre play about the stories of the oceans “If the oceans had a voice…”
The costs of this camp is 8,500 Baht this price includes:
- Lodging for 3 days and 2 nights
- Food and drinks
- Entering other exciting activities during the camp
- Entrance fee for the Royal Thai Navy Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Equipment and props to create the theatre play in terms of creative drama
- To learn the process of creative drama to create a play
- To develop communication skills within and outside the group in order for the kids to become theatre practitioners
- To understand how to deliver a message to the audience
- To understand more about how nature works, our society and our effects on nature, to understand how to protect it and how we can help
- To learn more about our oceans and the life within it
If you are interested, please contact us:
FB Page : MasterClass Studio
Line ID : Annodominiz
Call : 095-9649765 (P’Ann)