Welcome To MasterClass Studio
At the core of our institution are the following ideas:
- Attitude of Learning
- Individual investigation of Truth
- Development of Knowledge
- Application of Knowledge
- Application for Every Day Life (Serving Humanity)
- Expanding Human Awareness
Start at 6,000 Baht / Month
Our Foundation Acting Class gives you a hands-on approach to acting. Through self-discovery, interaction and finally scene work we work with you to release your potential as an actor.
Start at 2,000 Baht / Class
Our singing classes are taught by successful industry professionals that can teach you about how to use your voice in the right way.
Start at 2,000 Baht / Class
Our teachers can teach you most popular dance-styles. At the beginning we recommend you to take either Hip Hop or Jazz Dance since both bring you in touch with your body and help you to express yourself through your body.
What People are Saying
“His view on acting, in its art form is, in my humble opinion, raw and pure.”
“I joined this acting class a couple of months ago. The class is in their home (a house of artists) in Lad Prao, Bangkok and you are immediately in the middle of an artistic, warm energy presented. It is presented by Master Class Studios’ own Robin Schroeter, a man very passionate about this craft and also by his amazing wife, June. He is quite an accomplished actor both on stage and film.
His view on acting, in its art form is, in my humble opinion, raw and pure. He comes down to the essence of what it takes to be natural in made up circumstances and really focuses on that. Asking you not to act happy but to write about a time, a moment, when happiness was honestly the only thing you knew. Feeling something from the heart, instead of merely expressing it with your face. Saying something from your heart instead of your throat and with this I like to lift the first point and the first month of the course:
1. If acting isn’t necessarily what you’re after, but you are insecure/ facing inner troubles on the daily/ struggling to accept or move on from traumatic events in the past/ better understand the reason why you feel certain feelings or anything remotely like this and wish to face and rid yourself from that. The first month is for you. The first 4 classes is all about self exploration. You take baby steps to get comfortable with moving out of your comfort zone and when you’re ready you go and explore avenues of your past that will be very very difficult and scary to do alone. Luckily you’ve got a Robin to hold your hand every step of the way. Going with you to your brightest and darkest moments and helps you to find the light switch. You see, it’s therapeutic and instead of being afraid of going to those places, you now know yourself better and, in an acting sense, you connect to them for your character. To be able to do that is no easy feat. So this next part is very important: you have to be honest and open with yourself about the places Robin will visit with you. Don’t hold back, be vulnerable so that you can deal with it and if you’re lucky you’ll cry. Growth is beautiful at the end but it hurts in the beginning. And the environment is secure and safe as well.
2. The second month is script analysis and Robin gives you an inside look on how to dissect a character and its dialogue from top to bottom. You analyze the dialogue between the characters and get a strong understanding on what they want which leads to why they are saying the things that they’re saying. Motives, desires, fears and more are discovered as you go through the script and start to investigate deeper why the characters say these things and why they are doing what they’re doing. Extremely crucial and exciting stuff!
3. The 3rd month is were it all comes together. Connecting to your emotions and your understanding of dialogue are put to the test as you start your preparation for the upcoming showcase! Together a script will be chosen and characters given. You go deep into the character to get a grip around who he is. Learn his super objective (what he wants through the play), objectives (what he wants in scenes), inner conflict, his spine and so much more captivating stuff. Blocking and motivation gets addressed and if you got into your characters mind you already now why he moves the way he does. And through muuuultiple rehearsals you get to act on stage in front of an audience and which is most indescribable experience ever.
I motivate you to do this class. As an actor wanting to gain a truly important skill, but also as a human to learn more about ourself, to help us cope and to understand why we and other folks do and say things. It’s a therapeutic, cathartic and psychological experience. I can’t stress this enough. And I’m super excited to start with the advanced class! Thank you Robin. Thank you June. Thank you masterclass. I love you!
Christian Ferreira, Actor, Thailand and South Africa
“Be prepared to try new things and step out of your comfort zone as that is the only way to grow and learn!”
“A really well-rounded course for the foundations of acting. I highly recommend this class even if you already have some acting experience under your belt as it will build your foundation and give structure to your skill set. For those who have never acted or are just starting out, it is also a great opportunity as you will have a mixed group in your lessons with different levels of experience and can learn so much from each other. Be prepared to try new things and step out of your comfort zone as that is the only way to grow and learn!
Plus they are fun and you get to meet the coolest people and make new awesome friends!!!!!
Nong Earn’s Mother
“I went to so many acting classes and they all demotivate me but when I go to your class today I know this is it and to have you on my journal of my actor career is phenomenal and I am so so grateful ka”
“Robin my acting coach I’m so sooo grateful I discovered you! Thank you to the existence of internet ^^ and your existence of course. I would like to begin by saying how cozy and warm the place is, I love the design, I love the feeling I get when I walked into your house, I love everyone in my class, I love you our acting coach. I went to so many acting classes and they all demotivate me but when I go to your class today I know this is it and to have you on my journal of my actor career is phenomenal and i am so so grateful ka
thank you for always giving us your best and we will always do our best too!. I truly love this place, your wife is wonderful, your kid is wonderful. I love your school and I have no doubt it will continue to grow
if you are hesitate wether or not to sign up for the program, Mr.Robin also have free trial class, but I am certain you will enjoy your experience here, the price is very reasonable , you honestly get more than what you paid! That still exist nowadays? I just knew tooo when I met him! Please don’t hesitate and sign up! I don’t get paid to write this, I wrote from my heart because Mr.Robin deserves it!”
Pawornwan Verapuchong, Actress, Thailand
“Masterclass studio is a wonderful facility for you to explore yourself, or to learn the basics of acting.“
“Masterclass studio is a wonderful facility for you to explore yourself, or to learn the basics of acting. You are met with an environment that is safe and understanding, but at the same time challenging. Robin structures the class, so that every individual gets to organically grow and learn their scripts or parts, instead of enforcing it. So to anybody who wants to either learn the fundamentals of acting or just simply want to improve on themselves, Masterclass is the place to do it!.”
Gavin Bunyaratavej, Actor and Musician, Thailand
MasterClass Studio – Performing Arts School and Creative Learning Space
6/1 Ladprao 25
Bangkok, 10900, Thailand
Mobile: +66 869488384
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!