I am excited to announce that I am starting a new Fundamentals of Acting Course next Saturday, 6th of July from 12-3pm.
With the words of one of my current students Gavin Bunyaratavej: “Interested in acting? Want to gain more confidence in public speaking, presenting or maybe just in your daily life? Give this course a try! You are met with kind staff and friendly people. Robin Schroeter will be your teacher and will guide you in exploring what it is to be an actor and exploring yourself.
I cannot recommend this place any higher. Explore your boundaries in a safe and encouraging environment at MasterClass!”
This course is for any aspiring and current actors that want to explore and sharpen their acting tools. What is it that you have in your toolbox? What is acting? How to ‘act’? Let’s get started and find some answers together!
Details about the class:
Acting Classes: 3 months weekly acting class. Altogether 12 Times / 36 hrs
Time per class: Each class is 3+ hours long.
Fees: 6,000 Baht per month
This class is divided into 4 parts:
1. Learning and exploring in the class room
2. Scene Work
3. Creation of a Performance. Either a solo or group performance under the guidance of the instructor. The final performance is to be opened to the public.
4. Practicing in real life environments. To gain experience in real life working environments.
At the core of our classes are the following ideas:
1. Attitude of Learning
2. Individual investigation of Truth
3. Development of Knowledge
4. Application of Knowledge
5. Application for Every Day Life (Serving Humanity)
6. Expanding Human Awareness
About the instructor:
Robin Schroeter has an MA in Directing from Chulalongkorn University. He has been an actor for more than 20 years and been working as actor, acting coach and director in Thailand for the last 10 years.
If you would to join the course, send me a message! You can join the first class for 1,500 Baht and then decide to join the entire course after that!
Hope to hearing from you soon!
6/1 Ladprao 25